Hexagon has uploaded Orthogen_Update_10.02.00.5615.zip for Orthogen Version 10.2. This Hot Fix is now available for download from Hexagon Smart Support System. Further information about what is contained in this Hot Fix is available in the Readme File link shown in the download description on the Service Packs and Fixes page.
To access this Hot Fix, please follow the steps below:
Monday, 28 August 2017
Monday, 21 August 2017
Hexagon and Chempute Software are excited to announce the release of Caesar II 2018
CAESAR II 2018 (v. 10.0) features:
- Support for KHK Level 2 seismic analysis
- Better support identification and tracking through new (Tag) fields
- Automatic renumbering of load cases upon delete
- Support for the latest editions of many piping code standards
- A fully-redesigned API-610 equipment module
- Newly-published ASME B31J-2017 calculations available free in CAESAR II (through FEATools options, with no PRG license required)
Hexagon have also made several enhancements to 3D model behavior and many other improvements that speed up your time working with piping models.
Don’t miss next week’s “What’s New in CAESAR II 2018” webinars: Tues., August 22nd at 9 p.m. (CST) or Thurs., August 24 at 10 a.m. (CST),